Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Favorite Movies To Date

My favorite movies are as follows. (No, the first one is not the number one movie.)
Master and Commander.
Sense and Sensibility. (We have two versions.)
Persuasion. (We have two versions.)
Emma. (We have two versions.)
Pride and Prejudice. (1996)
Robin Hood. (Russell Crowe.)
Jane Eyre. (Ruth Wilson. We have three versions.)
Sahara.
Jeeves & Wooster. (British TV show.)
Cranford. (British TV show.)
Stargate. (There is a movie, and we own it, but I prefer the TV show.)
All of the Indiana Jones movies.
War Horse. (A very good movie.)
Sherlock Holmes. (Robert Downey Jr.)
Ironman #1.
Romancing the Stone. (Not something children need to watch. One scene that needs to be fast-forwarded.)
When I can think of more I will write another post.
~C. R.







No comments:

Post a Comment